Starting a new venture?
Starting a new business can be daunting especially if it's the first time round being your own boss. There are so many questions, for example:
- Do I need to register my business with the Inland Revenue? When should I do this? When do I need to pay any tax or National Insurance due?
- Do I need to register for VAT? How does it work?
- What is the difference between a sole trader and a limited company? Which is best suited to my needs?
- How do I obtain a business bank account? What facilities do I need?
- How can I fund the purchase of fixed assets required by my business? What are the differences between hire purchase and operating leases? How do I obtain finance from my bank?
- What do I need to do if I want to employ somebody? Do I need to operate a payroll system and deduct tax from their wages?
- Who can help me plan for my business needs as it begins to grow?
Business, accounting and tax advice for your new venture
Getting the right business, accounting and tax advice to start off with is essential and will save you many headaches in the future. It will also help your business to grow and help ensure that it does not just become another government failed business statistic.
This is where we can help!
We are a firm of chartered accountants, chartered tax advisors and business consultants with offices in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey who have been established for over 20 years. We provide a comprehensive range of services which include software and business development advice, tax planning and compliance, auditing, accountancy and independent financial advice. We also offer offshore tax planning advice and specialised advice for foreign nationals.
We also offer a free initial consultation to establish your business needs and can provide, on request, a fixed price quote in advance for most types of work.